Looking for an immune boost?
Raw (unpasteurised) honey supercharged with nutrients that help support your body’s immune system:
- Vitamin C, B6, B12*
*1 teaspoon of honey = 25% of your recommended daily allowance (RDA) of Vitamin C, B6, and B12.
- Perfect stirred into porridge, cereal, yoghurt or just spread on toast.
About Raw Vitamin Honey:
- Daily Immune Support: Raw Honey with a blend of vitamins and echinacea to support your immune system
- Each teaspoon contains 25% of your recommended daily allowance of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Echinacea.
- Raw honey is not heated above the temperature of the beehive - thats 38 degrees celsius ...to retain nutrients naturally found in the honey.
- A blend of high quality raw honey from the EU, produced in the UK using only natural ingredients.
- Working with British beekeepers to support and promote bee and wildlife welfare.
- Just Bee - We are a family beekeepers, proudly based in Manchester.
Ingredients: Raw wildflower honey (from the EU), Echinacea, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1,389kJ / 329 kcal, Carbohydrates 81.5g, or which Sugar 80.8g, Vitamin C 238mg, Vitamin B6 8.33mg, Vitamin B12 8.92 mcg, Fat, Saturates Fibre, Salt, Protein - negligible
1 teaspoon of Raw Vitamin Honey =
Vitamin C 10mg
Vitamin B6 0.4mg
Vitamin B12 0.4mcg
Keep out of reach of children, to be consumed as part of a balanced diet.
Looking for an immune boost? Raw Vitamin Honey contains Vitamins C, B6, B12 and Echinacea. Each teaspoon contains 25% of your recommend daily allowance. And it's as sweet as honey (literally!) Our serving suggestion: Perfect stirred into porridge, cereal, smoothies, yoghurt or just spread on toast. Store at room temperature. If honey sets, place the closed jar in a bowl of hot water until runny. Keep out of reach of children, to be consumed as part of a balanced diet.
All our honeys come with a free packet of bee saving flower seeds.